Google Ads may go here
Modals with Tenses-Questions-Negation
SEPARABLE COMPOUND VERBS
- Modals in Tenses
Take each present tense sentence, and do all the manipulations with the sentence, then do the next sentence, and so on.
(i) as passive sentences, then
(ii) add the MODAL to the passive sentence, then
(iii) take it to the future tense, and then to the past.
(iv) Make each of the above pres., past, and fut. sentences negative and
(v) make each negative sentence a question.
(After you have written the sentences out, listen to the audio to correct your answers.)
- Die man van GreenPeace laat die visse los. (MAG)
- Ons tel die dooie visse op. (KAN)
- Die president stel haar man voor. (MOET)
- My vriende wens my geluk met my verjaardag. (WIL)
- Die FBI hou my dop. (MAG)
B2 = Regular Verbs
B3 = Prefixed Verbs & Inseparable Compounds
B4 = Separable Compounds