Google Ads may go here
Step 1: What is a Pronoun?
Description: A noun is a word to name or label some thing or idea (e.g. a pen, a cat, a person, a secret). To repeat the noun every time you refer to it is inefficient,
Joe took Joe's bowl and ate Joe's favorite ice cream and then Joe walked to Joe's seat.
Pronouns then replace the nouns for convenience. Below, the pronouns are the words replacing "Joe".
--> He took his bowl and ate his favorite ice cream and then he walked to his seat.
Want to explore the idea some more -- visit these links:
To help you learn, here is an example of the difference between
SUBJECT, OBJECT, AND POSSESSIVE.
1. <ICON> eats bread. -- Subject Pronoun
2. Jako hears <ICON>. -- Object Pronoun
3. ...(that book), it is <ICON>. -- Possessive Pronoun
4. That is <ICON> book. -- Possessive Adjective
|Now, click on |
• STEP: 2: Pronoun Icon Mastery, then
• STEP 3: SUBJECT PRONOUNS, etc.